We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected by us including about visitors to our site www.pricemyhouse.online (the “Website”) owned and operated by MCRE AG Pty Ltd trading as pricemyhouse.online. ABN 55133554800 (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”), in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (“personal information”).
Your Personal Information
How We Collect Personal Information
In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, information is collected when you:
- Enquire about or request our service/s or product/s;
- Visit our Website;
Importantly, in most cases if you don’t provide the information we request we will be unable to answer your questions or provided any services to you.
We may from time to time receive and store certain automatic non-identifiable information relating to your use of, and behaviour on the Website. This information is commonly referred to as “clickstream” information. For example, we may record information such as the areas of the Website accessed by you, the time, date and URL of the pages requested by you, your browser software, your IP address, and/or the previous Website that you have linked to the Website from. The recording of such information enables us to identify the areas of our sites that are most popular and to tailor the Website accordingly.
We may also collect personal information from third party service providers.
How Personal Information is Used
We will use your personal information for the reason we collected it and for any other reasonable business purposes in that we may database, store and process information to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
We will generally use personal information to:
- provide you with the products and services you have requested;
- personalise and customise the advertising, products and services included on the Website;
- manage our business and enhance our products and services;
- future promotional and marketing purposes including direct marketing purposes;
- to inform you of valuable related services, special offers, promotions and competitions;
- contact you on behalf of our corporate partners including to discuss and provide you with valuable related products and services ;
- comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements; and
- any other customer support purposes
From time to time, we may provide aggregated statistical information about access patterns, navigational techniques, product sales, etc. to reputable third parties. However, in all instances such information will simply comprise aggregated data, and will not include any personal information that identifies any individual.
We may sometimes use the personal information we collect for a secondary purpose, that is, for use in a way different from the original reason for collection. We will only do this in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented;
- Where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way; or
- Where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so.
We do not provide your information to mailing list companies and will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent.
By providing your personal information you consent to us and our corporate partners using your personal information to provide you valuable related services. Based on your preference, this includes contacting you by telephone, mail or email to discuss products and services. You also consent to us and our corporate partners offering you products and/or services which you may agree to purchase, and this extends to goods or services from us or any third party.
We will not allow access from or transfer your personal information to recipients outside of Australia.
We may disclose personal information:
- Where you have consented;
- Where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted;
- To our affiliates when it is necessary to provide you with the goods or services you have requested;
- In special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our Website’s rights or property, users of this Website, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- If we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
You can also request that information about you be accessed, corrected or deleted by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is part of our commitment to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our Website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us and to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. While we take all appropriate measures to safeguard against the unauthorised disclosure of personal information, no responsibility can be accepted for the conduct of third parties outside of our control. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of your personal information.
Further Privacy Information